[fpc-pascal] can someone please email me a zipped hello world binary program MIPS big endian for testing on my MIPS hardware?

Dennis Poon dennis at avidsoft.com.hk
Wed Jun 12 14:00:38 CEST 2013

Since I have spent days but still cannot produce a helloworld binary for
MIPS big endian, I need someone to to produce that for me so I can
test it on my MIPS hardware.

I need to know at this stage whether a FPC produced program compiled for
MIPS (big endian) can actually run on my hardware.
If that result is negative, I shall need a totally different approach.

Dennis