[fpc-pascal] Re: Some general questions - I've been away from fpc for a while

leledumbo leledumbo_cool at yahoo.co.id
Thu Jun 6 01:52:14 CEST 2013

> Are there any good examples of threads working well with fpc?

The wiki article should get you started:
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Multithreaded_Application_Tutorial
And I have one working application using it:
https://code.google.com/p/express-gui/

> How well is JSON integrated with fpc - I see that there is a package,
and it supports some reading and writing, but, can you import
instantiate a new object from a JSON schema?

Why don't you just try? If you need a (somewhat complex) example, try this:
https://bitbucket.org/reiniero/fpctwit

> Is there any NoSQL support yet?

I don't remember, but I think it doesn't exist yet