[fpc-pascal] how to generate Free Pascal program for Open source router OpenWrt?

Dennis Poon dennis at avidsoft.com.hk
Tue Jun 4 18:18:37 CEST 2013

I did some search and it seems the CPU Atheros used by Netgear is MIPS.
I will try to learn how to cross compile into MIPS.
If it does not work on the virtual box, I will try to run it directly in
the router via ssh. (the virtual box virtual machine image was provided
by the OpenWrt web site. The machine ran ok, just not ok with my free
pascal compiled program).

Thanks for all your feedback.

Dennis