[fpc-pascal] Re: State of fcl-stl generics lib

leledumbo leledumbo_cool at yahoo.co.id
Sun Jan 20 15:03:54 CET 2013

> Where does the C++ STL expose a tree? It might be used internally by a
map or set but I'am not aware of any tree class in the C++ STL.

No, no, I was saying this data structure is even missing from C++ stl. In
the end, we often need to write again and again that depth first, breadth
first, iterative deepening, and many other algorithms working on tree that
works exactly the same in any context. Even the tree itself as a container
without any traversal algorithm is quite helpful.