[fpc-pascal] Use of abstract classes

Michael Fuchs freepascal at ypa-software.de
Wed Jan 9 13:57:26 CET 2013

Am 08.01.2013 23:43, schrieb Paul Ishenin:
>> What is the best way for a discussion on this? Should I create a feature
>> request in bugtracker?
>
> First create a desired implementation with a patch.

I would do it, if I only know where to start. Unfortunately are my
experiences in compiler programming equal to zero. Is there a document
how to start? Maybe a architecture diagram?

BTW: How long does it normally take, until a patch is integrated (or
declined)? Two month ago I submitted a patch for a bug in SQLite3db. Is
it better to wait or to inquire?

Sorry for the dumb questions, this is new territory for me.

Michael

[1] - http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=23247