[fpc-pascal] Possibly a dumb question....

Jennifer Usher jennisuzan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 08:08:13 CET 2009

Hi,

I used to program in Delphi about 10 years ago.  I just discovered Lazarus
and I have been trying to compile a simple test program and I keep getting
the following errors:

c:\lazarus\fpc\2.2.4\bin\i386-win32\windres.exe: can't open file
`project1.manifest': No such file or directory
project1.lpr(20,1) Error: Error while linking
project1.lpr(20,1) Fatal: There were 1 errors compiling module, stopping

I cannot seem to find the answer in the documentation.  I assume it is
probably a simple setting or something,

BTW, just so you know, I am running Windows 7.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thanks,

Jennifer