[fpc-pascal] OpenCL

Lourival Mendes mendes.lourival at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 12:26:36 CET 2009

I found that URL, actually I'm on the same situation... I'm waiting
for them to be applied...

please correct me if I'm wrong, CUDA work only for NVidia and OpenCL
should work for all GPU, right?
 and if I got the idea the OpenCL bindings submitted works only for
Mac. Can I get and try it on Windows?

Lourival

2009/12/22 Michalis Kamburelis <michalis.kambi at gmail.com>:
> Lourival Mendes wrote:
>> FPC/Lazarus. Is there a project on it? Is there some thing working on
>> Parallel programming on FPC?
>
> There are OpenCL bindings submitted to mantis,
> http://mantis.freepascal.org/view.php?id=15297, by Dmitry Boyarintsev.
> I didn't test them, as I don't have capable GPU (yet) :)
> But I'm waiting with anticipation for them to be applied :)
> (I was playing with CUDA some time ago, which had basically the same
> goal, although was NVidia-only.)
>
> Michalis

Lourival J. Mendes Neto