[fpc-pascal] Linking Problems while cross compiling for arm

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Wed Dec 9 11:15:35 CET 2009

In our previous episode, Dariusz Mazur said:
> Its not for me, I pass through crosscompiling,  but I want to make it
> simpler,

As this thread clearly demonstrates, the problem with crosscompiling is
understand what happens, and diagnose problems. Not typing when adding
parameters.

On the contrary, hidden logic can make the process less clear, which again
can be seen in this thread with the logic to decide the libc type
(glibc1,glibc2,uclibc) on Linux.