[fpc-pascal] Empty record inside another record ?

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Wed Feb 20 10:20:22 CET 2008

> In every language I know, words can have multiple meanings.

Natural languages yes. But they need a billion neurons that is trained for
20 years to interpret, not a simple automaton.

IOW, lots of computer languages don't.

> One possible reason could be because there is so much to describe that
> coming up with unique words might be impossible or inpractical.

I think the main reason is that brains naturally don't process information
_without_ context. It's not just words, but also intonation, facial
expression of the speaker, posture etc.

Abstracting is a learned skill.