[fpc-pascal] Dependency on other tools ? (Spaces in path issue ?)

Skybuck Flying skybuck2000 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 20 02:11:40 CET 2008

Hello,

I have come to the point where I want to add files to the search/unit path.

I have spaces in my folders and the compiler fails to find the files.

This raises some questions:

1. How independant is free pascal compiler ? What other tools does it depend
on ?

2. What exactly happens when I "press the compile button", where is the
linker ?

Website says: integrated linker for windows.

This raises the second most important question:

3. Why is there still a spaces-in-path issue ?

And finally the most important question:

4. Is there a work around ?

Bye,
  Skybuck.