[fpc-pascal] syscalls and fpc

ik idokan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 00:56:04 CET 2008

Another issue (I should report it as a bug imho) is that Do_Syscall is
not really usable if you require to use different parameters then
integer value, for example: PChar.

A call for example that use PChar as one of it's parameter is
inotify_add_watch .

I think that the entire design of the Do_SysCall is malformed in the
way it assumes the number of parameters and also the type of them, so
as I asked before, how I can either call the syscall command without
assembler, or how I can pass an array of const (prior to that I asked
regarding array of TSysParam) to assembly if three is no other way to
use syscall ?

Ido

--
http://ik.homelinux.org/