[fpc-pascal] RICE Encoding in Pascal

Christophe Fantoni christophe at christophefantoni.com
Mon Jan 31 13:59:48 CET 2005

Hello,

I search the RICE encoding (for lossless compression... this encoding is
used in Monkey Audio, FLAC and many others formats), ported always in
Pascal, or maybe a documentation who explain how the RICE compression
works... In fact, I don't like C/C++ and I have difficult to read and to
understand C/C++ source to convert it in Pascal or FreePascal source...
Maybe another algorithm who make the same job ? (Levinson Durbin for example
?)

Many thanks for your answer,

Best regards... and sorry for my bad english.

Christophe Fantoni
French Technical Writer