[fpc-pascal] Version 1.9.6[??] on the Mac.

Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas plcl at telefonica.net
Mon Jan 17 00:47:17 CET 2005

On Saturday 15 January 2005 17:43, Peter H.M. Brooks wrote:
> Here's a really curious thing!
>
> I've been working to compile smf.pas. I've loaded fpc 1.9.6 on Windows
> XP and, indeed, it compiles perfectly - later I get errors finding Libc,
> but that's understandable as it isn't Unix, besides I really want it wo
> work on the Mac.

I've no idea about how to compile it under Mac, but it seems strange to me the
Libc dependency, because this unit and the example program doesn't need Libc
under Linux. ldd says "not a dynamic executable".

BTW, you can find here a new version:
	http://perso.wanadoo.es/plcl/alsapas/midiobjects-0.2.tar.gz
	http://perso.wanadoo.es/plcl/alsapas/midiobjects-0.2.tar.bz2

I've added one more example program, "buildsmf.pas", that creates a MIDI file
from scratch, and also fixed several bugs. The ALSA examples still don't run
with FPC, because some thread troubles.

Regards,
Pedro