[fpc-pascal] USB or RS-232 capability?

Johann Glaser Johann.Glaser at gmx.at
Fri Jan 14 12:08:15 CET 2005

Hi!

> > Did you hear of libusb http://libusb.sourceforge.net/? I used it for
> > several projects, some of which use FPC too. If you want to have my
> > header translation to an FPC unit just drop me an email.
>
> It would be nice to have an entry in the contributed units page ?

Silly me, didn't think of that before. The unit is now contributed.

BTW: At the Miscellaneous group of units there is a contribution called
"fpcusb". Its link is currently dead. Probably this entry should be
removed or the author contacted.

BTW²: When I clicked the "Submit" button I first got an error message
that the "/contrib/add.php3" script is not present at the server. After
going back with my browsers "Back" button and again clicking the
"Submit" button it worked. I tried now to look at the contribution form
and again got the error message that add.php3 is missing.

Bye
  Hansi

--
Johann Glaser   <Johann.Glaser at gmx.at>