[fpc-devel] Public access of FPC features and settings

Alfred alfred at consulab.nl
Sun Mar 7 16:35:44 CET 2021

Looks good. Thanks. My conclusion: we need more of this !
No kidding. This XML output is very useful. And, naturally, I would like
to ask for more.
If more is given, the use of a scheme would make it very convenient
(easy) to add new content and to read this new content.
But anyhow, this output is very easy to use.