[fpc-devel] Creating uf2 files for arm-embedded and Raspberry Pi Pico

Alfred alfred at consulab.nl
Mon Jan 25 11:24:51 CET 2021

As there is (hopefully) more embedded and freertos coming to FPC trunk
soon, I would like to ask for a feature.

Would it be possible to emit the -Wp definition ?
And perhaps also the -Cp definition ?

Using embedded-freertos now requires me to use a -Wp setting and a
manual definition of this -Wp setting also to be used in the sources. It
would be nice to magically use the Wp-setting in the sources. And
perhaps the Cp-setting also.

Thanks for taking this into consideration.