[fpc-devel] Creating uf2 files for arm-embedded and Raspberry Pi Pico

Michael Ring mail at michael-ring.org
Fri Jan 22 22:02:52 CET 2021

Hi!

Raspberry Pi organization announced the Raspberry Pi Pico (A dualcore
Cortex-M0) and by coincidence I played with uf2 file format in the past
days which is used by this board and many, many Adafruit boards to
upload firmware in an easy way.

So as a first step in the direction of supporting the new raspberry
board I can offer a small extension to fpc that creates an uf2 file in
the link step of arm-embedded.

Are you guys willing to accept that patch in fpc trunk?

Michael