[fpc-devel] Compiler message colour scheme

Jonas Maebe jonas at freepascal.org
Sun Nov 22 17:49:58 CET 2020

On 22/11/2020 17:42, Sven Barth via fpc-devel wrote:
> Am 22.11.2020 um 17:40 schrieb J. Gareth Moreton via fpc-devel:
>> Most modern Macs are Unix-based, so the escape sequences should work,
>> right? Granted, I think we need someone with a Mac or a Mac virtual
>> machine to test it for sure.
>
> Considering that Jonas doesn't support the textmode IDE on macOS because
> of - if I remember correctly - problems with the terminal

No, the terminal works fine with it (apart from mouse support, which
only works if you use Xterm). I don't support it because the IDE is not
really maintained by anyone, and I don't want to maintain or debug it
either (so if someone would report a bug on macOS with it, it would just
sit there forever).

Jonas