[fpc-devel] Compiler message colour scheme

Kirinn kirinn at mooncore.eu
Sun Nov 22 16:44:47 CET 2020

The feature request was here: https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=37331

It's magenta because GCC etc use magenta for warnings too. Actually, for
those of us with white terminal backgrounds, yellow text would be hard
to see, while green, red, and magenta appear quite well against both a
black and a white background.

I hope a new FPC release happens sooner rather than later; colored
output is really nice to have.

~Kirinn