[fpc-devel] XTensa support question

Florian Klämpfl florian at freepascal.org
Mon Mar 23 18:36:02 CET 2020

Am 23.03.20 um 18:10 schrieb Christo Crause via fpc-devel:
> I've noticed some Xtensa support appear in trunk.  This is exiting news
> for me.  Are there some plans/ideas in terms of linking to existing
> frameworks such as Espressif's SDKs or Ultibo?

Espressif SDK is work in progress and I got it it already working to a
certain degree, actually. The main effort is currently spent into an
xtensa-freertos target which is bascially using the Espressif SDK. Not
everything is committed to trunk yet, but it will appear there step by
step the next days.