[fpc-devel] Android 64-bit

Adriaan van Os fpc at microbizz.nl
Sat Jan 25 17:17:11 CET 2020

Florian Klämpfl wrote:
> Am 25.01.20 um 14:40 schrieb Sven Barth via fpc-devel:
>> mips64 are supported with 3.2 and newer.
>
> FPC has no mips64 support yet :(

As far as I know, 32-bit and 64-bit MPIS support was removed in the Android Native Deveopment Kit
version r17. So, that doesn't seem to be an issue for Android.

I meant ARM and x86 64 native executables for Android. Some time ago, I can't remember exactly
when, compiling for 64-bit Android wasn't supported yet (or at least not for ARM) and my
understanding then was that this was under development.

Regards,

Adriaan van Os