[fpc-devel] 68k question

Marcus Sackrow alb42 at web.de
Mon Dec 21 20:50:45 CET 2020

Hi,

no, nothing special the server just do a

make distclean
make distclean
echo '###### start AMIGA making 68020'
make zipinstall PACKDIR=/tmp/jenkins-FPC_m68k-amiga-6948 OS_TARGET=amiga CPU_TARGET=m68k 'CROSSOPT=-Avasm -XV -Cp68020'

but the CPU options should do no difference because atari is compiled
for 68000 and shows the same error

maybe the starting compiler is different?

the build server uses 3.2.0 as starting compiler

Greetings,
Marcus