[fpc-devel] State of SSE/AVX intrinsics

J. Gareth Moreton gareth at moreton-family.com
Tue Apr 21 09:49:46 CEST 2020

I did suggest it once - https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=32780 -
it would make things useful and allow for cleaner typecasting with the
internal __m128 type etc.  It was assigned, but appears to have stalled.
There might be some portability issues with it, although I think the
feature already exists in the form of pre-processor directives, but
those are a little cumbersome sometimes.

Gareth aka Kit.