[fpc-devel] Progress on reviewing x86_64 optimizer overhaul and node semantic pass

Martok listbox at martoks-place.de
Sun Oct 27 15:32:09 CET 2019

> cover one single topic. Today, using e.g. TortoiseGit on Windows (sorry,
> on Linux there is no tool which comes close) such patches can be
> re-arranged without too much hazzle.

Just plain ol' git-gui can also do it. SmartGit is cross-platform and also
pretty nice. I guess the main difference is whether one prefers side-by-side
diffs or udiffs.

By the way, many people seem to use git on the client side... I remember there
were talks about moving the main repo to git. What happened to that?

Best,

Sebastian