[fpc-devel] Internal error 200609171

J. Gareth Moreton gareth at moreton-family.com
Sun Oct 27 13:36:36 CET 2019

More than anything, we would need a code sample that would reliably
reproduce the bug.  Granted we can look at the source code to see what
200609171 eludes to, but it would be largely guesswork on how it's
triggered.  If you're able to narrow down the code sample enough to put
into a report, and to not give away any trade secrets from your larger
project, then that would be a great help.  But yeah, these bugs that
depend on a lot of small things are the most annoying!

Gareth aka. Kit