[fpc-devel] multi-line strings

Ben Grasset operator97 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 20:03:09 CEST 2019

On Mon, Oct 7, 2019 at 1:51 PM Sven Barth via fpc-devel <
fpc-devel at lists.freepascal.org> wrote:

> The code changes themselves are okay and that was all I promised to
> review. The problem is I personally don't care about the feature, so other
> core devs should give their okay for the feature itself as well. If I get
> that okay I'll integrate it, no problem...

Makes sense. I'll upload a fresh copy of the patch files later today just
to make sure it's ready to go for whenever, as I think there were a few
changes to at least "scanner.pas" made in trunk recently that could
possibly cause the current files not to work.