[fpc-devel] Changes in wiki?

Werner Pamler werner.pamler at freenet.de
Fri Nov 29 11:24:24 CET 2019

Thanks to all who answered. Since nobody could reproduce the Firefox
issue with the MathML expression I switched to the default Firefox
profile and - alas - the expressions were rendered correctly. Therefore,
I somehow must have screwed up my Firefox profile settings. Need to
investigate on that.

Anything about the question with the <code> tags? Who takes care of the
wiki software? There is another issue that it is not possible any more
to replace existing uploaded images by new versions (at least when I
tried the last time, some weeks ago).