[fpc-devel] fpcmake

Kevin Lyda kevin at ie.suberic.net
Tue May 21 22:04:15 CEST 2019

Looking at using fpcmake and it comes up short. I'm wondering if some
patches to it would be acceptable. Broken down by section...

In [install] it would be nice to be able to specify some other file
locations. Specifically, man pages (using the suffix to determine the
correct dir) and texinfo pages.

In [target] you can specify "programs" but it's also needed to specify
scripts, privileged_programs (sbin) and privileged_scripts. Though the
scripts targets could go in [install] as well.

I get that these are concepts that don't map 1-to-1 outside of unix, but
they would be useful *for* unix systems.

If I do up a patch would there be an interest?

Kevin

--
Kevin Lyda
Galway, Ireland