[fpc-devel] modeswitch multihelpers

Stefan Glienke sglienke at dsharp.org
Mon May 13 14:54:28 CEST 2019

In fact it will use the last one that was found and fwiw this is imo bad and error prone behavior - I guess everyone has had that happen at least once that with some version change or update of some code some clash happened - especially when a routine with the same name but different parameters was introduced somewhere.

I had the impression you are aiming for the best possible solution for a new feature so I brought this up - if you are happy with a "better than before" then please go for it.