[fpc-devel] Successful implementation of inline support for pure assembler routines on x86

Ryan Joseph ryan at thealchemistguild.com
Sat Mar 16 17:07:22 CET 2019

> On Mar 15, 2019, at 9:37 AM, Sven Barth via fpc-devel <fpc-devel at lists.freepascal.org> wrote:
>
> That could maybe be managed once the support for constants as parameter for generics is added (note: I don't know right now how SHUFPS works, so take the following as pseudo code):

I fixed the patch for constants in generics and uploaded again (https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=35140). Not sure if they added it yet or they were waiting for my to fix things. Let me know if that patch is in the correct format so I can fix the other one for multi-helpers.

Regards,
	Ryan Joseph