[fpc-devel] [] property overloads

Ondrej Pokorny lazarus at kluug.net
Sat Jul 6 22:28:29 CEST 2019

On 06.07.2019 22:12, Ryan Joseph wrote:
>> On Jul 6, 2019, at 4:09 PM, Ondrej Pokorny <lazarus at kluug.net> wrote:
>>
>> On 06.07.2019 20:03, Ryan Joseph wrote:
>>> Yeah that’s correct.
>>>
>>> Here’s my bug report:
>>>
>>> https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=35809
>> Did you just create a duplicate bug report to the one I linked in this thread before ( https://lists.freepascal.org/pipermail/fpc-devel/2019-July/041350.html ) or did you have something different in mind with your bug report?
> I’m sorry, I didn’t know about your report.

I though you checked it when you answered upon it. But no problem - it
happens quite often that people answer my posts without actually reading
them. On the other hand it is quite exhausting to keep repeating myself ;)

> I see Sven says it is indeed a bug and will be fixed.

Yes, I reported it as bug indeed - the notes about existing property
overload support was a little bit ironic (just a little bit ;) ).

Ondrej