[fpc-devel] re "Blank slate" next version of FPC

Fred van Stappen fiens at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 17 17:58:15 CET 2019

Am 17.02.19 um 04:48 schrieb Ben Grasset:

> I don't want to speak ill of the dead,

> His compiler code was / is just kind of an unreadable mess, to be perfectly
honest.

Wow.

By the way perfectly honest man, did you look at mselang code?

Did you try some of the demos?

Am 17.02.19 um 04:48 schrieb Marco van de Voort

> Martin was a loner kind of guy, he did the most of the MSEGUI etc

> projects alone too.

Did you know him personally?

Martin was a generous guy, always ready to help people.

And when he gave help/code, it was always perfect code, without any bug or memory-leak (not like you Guru-Marco).

Also, he was open to discussion, I did work on some projects with him.

Fre;D