[fpc-devel] Suspicion about TThread.Synchronize

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Fri Feb 15 13:45:05 CET 2019

El 15/2/19 a les 12:27, J. Gareth Moreton ha escrit:
> I dare say, I would consider elevating this, especially as it's a
> feature being used by an end user and is pretty serious if a
> multi-threaded program can sometimes freeze due to a race hazard.

The problem is, as I said before, I cannot reproduce it with a simple
program that basically does the same, so I cannot really elevate it: the
developers would have nothing to work with.
It could even be a bug in my code but I find it difficult to believe
since it has been working for many years now.

Bye
--
Luca