[fpc-devel] problem while using free pascal

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at hajny.biz
Thu Feb 14 22:28:22 CET 2019

On Thu, February 14, 2019 10:10, 陳悅(2018-19) 3E04 CHAN YUET wrote:

Dear Sir,

> I am sorry yo informed you that there is a problem while I am using the
> free pascal app. While I try to open the app, it just flashes, while
 .
 .

I'm sorry, but you have not provided any information about what exactly is
the problem. What do you 'open' - the command-line compiler? The text mode
IDE? Some other binary included with FPC? Your own program compiled using
FPC?

Moreover - which platform do you use (32-bit Windows, 64-bit Windows,
Linux, etc.)? Which FPC version - the latest release 3.0.4?

Tomas