[fpc-devel] Suspicion about TThread.Synchronize

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Wed Feb 6 23:38:26 CET 2019

El 6/2/19 a les 22:26, Martin Frb ha escrit:
> On 06/02/2019 22:04, Martin Frb wrote:
>> Actually from a further review of the source, there may be another issue:
> https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=35027

The fact that FSynchronizeEntry^.Next was set to nil after the call to
ThreadQueueAppend worried me, but in fact it causes the opposite problem
(i.e., the method called twice in case an exception is raised).
I'm sure there was no exception in my thread: it's encased in a
try..except with a breakpoint in the except branch and the exception
logged (though the logging in turn uses synchronize).

Bye
--
Luca