[fpc-devel] Graphical RAD IDE in FPC

Ralf Quint freedos.la at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 03:52:47 CEST 2018

On 9/17/2018 3:42 PM, Tomas Hajny wrote:
> P.S.: As probably well-known, especially to people using Internet as long
> as some of our subscribers, writing words in uppercase is considered as an
> equivalent of shouting and thus not very polite. Please, stick to polite
> communication on this list (and preferably elsewhere too ;-) ).
And people that really use the Internet for a long time, should also
know that capitalizing _single words_ means to put an *emphasize* on
them (as "back in the good old days" there was just plain text emails,
with no option for underline, italic or bold), rather than shouting.
Shouting is considered when the whole sentence/message is written in all
caps... ;-)

Ralf

---