[fpc-devel] ARM embedded for ATSAM

Alfred alfred at consulab.nl
Fri Sep 7 14:08:35 CEST 2018

Thanks for the advice.
The glue has already been used by me, including glue for the
FPC-makefiles. And some glue for Lazarus.

My question was more meant to be a fundamental one about the
organization of code.
Embedded is now a very viable target for FPC.
MCU's become powerful enough to be easily used for FPC ( and OOP ).
This would mean more targets and a much wider public.

The more targets added, the better.
But it could/should be better organized.
Making adding targets more easy. And strong typing (for peripherals)
possible.