[fpc-devel] Why/how does the compiler have anon-trivialnumberofmemory leaks after over two decades of development?

J. Gareth Moreton gareth at moreton-family.com
Mon Jul 30 22:19:57 CEST 2018

 Apologies if these things seem trivial. I probably need to read the
documentation cover to cover to learn about these global state variables.

 I am a bit surprised that hitting out of memory exceptions causes
incorrect error messages to appear though.

 Gareth aka. Kit

 On Mon 30/07/18 22:10 , Sven Barth via fpc-devel
fpc-devel at lists.freepascal.org sent: