[fpc-devel] Wrong docs: not initialized global variables

Ondrej Pokorny lazarus at kluug.net
Thu Apr 5 00:43:10 CEST 2018

On 05.04.2018 0:34, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> What, because you do not agree ?

No, because I didn't get any arguments against.

> Now, it is also correct that the compiler developers are aware that
> many people rely on this implementation detail.

Since when is documented behavior considered as "implementation detail"?
This is not an implementation detail. It is in official documentation.

If it was an implementation detail, I would 100% agree with you. But
indeed it is not an implementation detail.

Ondrej