[fpc-devel] Last words about #31200 bug (for LacaK)

Dmitriy Pomerantsev pda2 at yandex.ru
Mon Jan 9 11:41:06 CET 2017

Since I can't post comment to closed bug and developer LacaK asked about "Btw how behaves Delphi in this case ? ", I think I can answer. Of course Delphi (Berlin 10.1) is returns "This is Some text".

P.S. This bug is duplicate of my #29770. I also found problem in Format() but I was trace this error to its source. And I just can’t understand why the "CP_NONE is invalid codepage" situation is excuse the string concatenation bug. *sigh*

Dmitriy Pomerantsev.