[fpc-devel] Fppkg web-client

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Wed Dec 6 00:06:05 CET 2017

Hi all,

As some of you might know, I'm working for quite some time for something
like a package-manager for fpc.

I'm working on a system on which you can build, test and upload
packages. And which can be used to create the repository.

I'm using all kind of stuff which is new to me, which means that it
progresses slowly, but it's a lot of fun.

The system is using some kind of micro-services-design, with an Angular
client, Identityserver (Open ID Connect) for authentication, nginx to
bind things together, docker to keep things apart and FPC to build some
services.

What I have online now is only a system to test fppkg-packages. You can
find it at http://fpc.cnoc.nl. Log in with 'Alice' and 'Password'. At
the moment you can only test-built packages with it.

If you want to do more, check out the project at:
https://svn.freepascal.org/svn/fpcprojects/fppkgreposerver/trunk

More information can be found here:
https://svn.freepascal.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/fppkgreposerver/trunk/readme.md?view=markup&root=fpcprojects

Regards,