[fpc-devel] Generics collections

Maciej Izak hnb.code at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 18:10:29 CEST 2016

Impossible! :O *Finally*! Thanks Sven! Totally unexpected event. ;)

I'd like to use Generics.Collections in stable release ASAP but... IMO best
version for release is 3.2 (even 3.0.4 is probably to early). I need to
review latest changes in trunk for generics to correct library (package?)
code, because few elements in library are temporary (to workaround bugs)
 see

https://github.com/dathox/generics.collections/blob/master/GenericsCompatibilityMatrix.pdf

especially we need to fix:

#26030 and #28911

#28911 will be fixed (probably) after packages release.

I have questions how to contribute in future:

- shall I create ticket on bugtracker for set of my commits on github (or
for each commit separately?)?
- Is right to break interface for experimental structures (generally most
of experimental structures were introduced only for bug workarounds)
- maybe is good idea to add me write-rights for svn only for rtl-generics
subdirectory for easily maintenance?

>:

> Hi,
>
>  is there a chance to merge the generics collections 34229 commit from
> trunk to 3.0 fixes ( a.k.a. 3.0.2 soon to be ) also ?
>
> regards,
>
> --
> Dimitrios Chr. Ioannidis

Best regards,