[fpc-devel] Generics.Collections as package for Lazarus or package for FPC RTL

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 27 11:40:12 CET 2016

Am 27.01.2016 11:36 schrieb "Anthony Walter" <sysrpl at gmail.com>:

> Maciej,
>
> Wouldn't it be possible to take my idea and start developing a new
library which contains the generic containers you need? I have a nice
generic container unit you could use or just pull out the classes you need
out of the existing FPC generics unit, duplicate them in their your own
unit, and ship that unit separately.

He already *has* a working generic containers library that additionally is
Delphi compatible. This discussion is about including it in FPC.

Regards,
Sven