[fpc-devel] new features and facilities

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 8 18:57:09 CEST 2015

Am 08.10.2015 17:37 schrieb "MohsenTi" <mohsen.timar at gmail.com>:

> I know this issue but with changing some of structures, I can implement
it and now I only want testing adding features to compiler and don't care
about backward compatibility,just testing.

I wouldn't integrate it in the compiler, but for playing around with the
language and learning the workings of the compiler it's okay. :)

> I added some changes to compiler functions and classes like
pstatmnt.while_statement and nflw.twhilerepeatnode but need more
information about functions and units.

At first glance those locations look correct. Anything specific you're
looking for now? Cause the compiler is quite large and I can't explain
everything to you just now ^^

Regards,
Sven