[fpc-devel] fpc.cfg #INCLUDE directive

patspiper patspiper at gmail.com
Sun May 31 17:31:31 CEST 2015

Hi,

I would like to put my custom cross-compiling switches in an inc file
which is '#INCLUDed' in my fpc.cfg. The inc file will be in the same
folder of fpc.cfg wherever that is. However, #INCLUDE will look in the
current directory if no path is specified and will fail to locate the
inc file.

Before submitting a feature request to the bug tracker to have a macro
for the fpc.cfg folder (#INCLUDE $FPCCFGFOLDER/myfile.inc), is there any
available solution short of hardcoding the #INCLUDE path?

Regards,
Stephano