[fpc-devel] AArch64 port committed to svn trunk

Dmitry Boyarintsev skalogryz.lists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 06:04:32 CET 2015

I've been able to get a project compile for x86-64-iphonesim.
I just gave a few hints on the wiki:
http://wiki.freepascal.org/iPhone/iPod_development#iOS_8.0

I've been looking through existing tutorials (i.e. Simon Choi's compiling
iOS 7 or earlier Ingemar's iOS 5).
Each tutorial is mentioning about compiling iOS simulator compiler.
I'm not quite clear about that. Is it actually building cross compiler or
is it, as I understand, just a need to build RTL units (for cpu-iphonesim)?

Not going to try an actual arm64 in the next couple of month. Need to bring
Lazarus support of Xcode up to speed (iphonelaz extension).

thanks,
Dmitry