[fpc-devel] RTTI interface & variant late binding issue (mORMot)

Alfred alfred at consulab.nl
Wed Feb 25 20:37:40 CET 2015

Well. About the non compatible. I can only detect these:

1)
RTTICount: Word; //$FFFF if there is no further info, or the value of
Count
I did not see it set to $FFFF in case of missing RTTI. As Delphi
reportedly does.
But perhaps this has already been done somewhere else.

But, in my opinion, this is not of much importance

2)
Properties are in front of methods.
This is different from Delphi.
But I know that this cannot be changed.
That would break a whole lot of code !
And again, if you are aware of this: no problems at all.

So, for me, this is all ok now !!

And I am willing to test on simple ARM (Pi[2], BBB).
If you provide me with code !

Thanks again, Alfred.