[fpc-devel] Future of FPCUP tool

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 11:15:03 CET 2015

On Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 11:55 AM, Tomas Hajny <XHajT03 at hajny.biz> wrote:
> However, if there is someone else willing to take it over, it's probably
> fine as well, isn't it?

My thoughts exactly. FPC devels have hands full of work already. It is
rare that new people are interested to improve a tool, it should not
be ignored.

Should it be under FPC sources? If there is a motivated maintainer
from outside, can he get commit access for it?

I need a plan before FPC 3.0 gets released. If I recommend this tool
for somebody, what is the URL he should download it from? If somebody
comes up with an improvement, where should he send it?
The obvious choice now is to fork the original.

Juha