[fpc-devel] Embedded Strings on nRF51-DK

Paul Michell Paul at michellcomputing.co.uk
Wed Apr 29 11:03:44 CEST 2015

On Wednesday 29 Apr 2015 09:15:12 Michael Ring wrote:
> One question, why do you enable flow control? Afaik the serial interface
> only uses rx/tx.

Due to ignorance!  I'm completely new to this type of work, so I am very much
learning the subtleties of bare metal programming.  Any settings choices are
simply reflections of the original C samples I am working from. I'll see if
switching off flow control sorts out the corruption issue.

> It looks like you are on Linux, can you please install cgdb and make
> sure that you also have arm-none-eabi-gdb ?

Ok, I'll give gdb a try this afternoon.

Thanks,

Paul