[fpc-devel] building ppcrossavr, internal error 200309041

Georg Hieber georg at ghgrp.com
Fri Apr 10 04:10:16 CEST 2015

In build 30522 I think I observed a variant of the problem:

The make cycle aborts again when crosscompiling system.pp with the error
message:

sstrings.inc(1268,3) Error: Local variables size exceeds supported limit
sstrings.inc(1261,18) Fatal: Procedure too complex, it requires too many
registers

First there was the Internal error 200309041 in generic.inc, line 1917,
which I "fixed" by putting the procedure in {$ifndef CPUavr} .. {$endif}
block, after that occurred  the above. I "fixed" this the same way, and
the rtl compiles.

Please confirm if that is the same issue, or something new.

best regards, Georg